Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my father kicked me out last friday. he is superficial, abusive, a liar, a hypocrite and rude. he is a narcissist who thinks the world evolves around him and always finds the black spot on the white wall. he is always looking for something wrong, always on a power trip, always trying to bring everyone else aorund him down and is fake and dominating and close-minded. he's a grumpy old man. i love him but i will not tolerate this. he is regretting everythign he has threatened to me and said, but i will not come back. dont get me wrong, i will not go out of my way to make this difficult, but i dont have time for this. i want to be happy. i want inspriational people. you dont make me happy, well my life is short, and why settle for this when there are millions of people out there who will appreciate me and my time and allow me to appreicate them too. if i'm going to hurt, i'm going to hurt for somebody worth hurting for. he's now telling people that i chose to move because i didn't want to follow his rules (which are this, his words 'shut your fucken mouth, i do the talking and tell the stories and listen to everything i say.' respect is a two way street.)

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds so familiar. Right now I am having the same "problem". I say "problem" because I no longer feel it as a problem. My father has threatened to kick me out at least 10 times in the last 6 months. In the last 3 years he has told me to go away and I have left 2 times. I've always managed to find a job, settle in, and then there he is, coming to beg me to come back. Now is the last time, though. I can't stand it any more - you know, being kicked out all the time for a reason or no reason at all - hell, I'd be better off renting my own place instead. I ain't stupid and I've proven that. I think I am no longer coming back and if necessary, I will also change my name. I haven't done anything wrong, but if this guy will continue with his ways, well, yeah, he's lost his son for good. I hope he realizes it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home